Image by sarz Image by sarz Image by sarz

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Diar Of A Girl In Love : Birth

Back to my story,
The first time i laid eyes into this beutiful world was on October 9th, 1992, in Franklin, Indiana, USA. A well known hospital : Johnson Memorial Hospital. My father was not there. he met me a while after i was born.
First person to be incontact with was Dr. Peggy, since she delivered me. Doctor.. what have you done. you shouldnt have brought me out to this world. and you defently shoudnt have handed me to my mother. I understand you were just doing your job. Its ok now that i understand.
My family is not American, and i dont think they are immegrants into America anyways. Why i was born there, is just random.
Not so long after that, my mother and i came to kuwait. I was the only child. I look at photos of my self being a kid. it seemed like all rainbows and unicorns. However I do not remember how i felt. I just remember that i was pretty creative, i had a huge imagination, and i had one of those beds that look like a car, and everynight, id lay there imagining that i had super powers, that i could fly right out of my window and go all over town. Nothing heroic , never saved a life, not even in my dreams.
I cant help not shed a tear when i remember what the future used to be, how big the world was. When we were young, it was just so different.
anyways.. gotta run now.
thank you life, i love you and i always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment