Image by sarz Image by sarz Image by sarz

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Diary Of A Girl In Love. Page 3.

Do you wonder? Do I raise questions in your head? How does someone get to this? I am the most genuinely happy person i know, but the journey that lead me to this, have been nothing but a serious of exquisite events.
Imagine the 90210 story, except if all the people were real, and the events were all full and unedited of a true story. This is real life, real people, real feelings, this is my life.
I have one problem though, my story doesn't end, or does it? I don't know if happy endings really exists, or maybe the happy ending is already here and i just don't know it yet.
My "90210" story starts at birth, and i will take my time to tell you how it all got to this, a girl in love with life.
Thank you life, i love you and i always will.

1 comment: