Image by sarz Image by sarz Image by sarz

Friday 7 May 2010

Diary Of A Girl In Love. page 1.


I smile when i wake up, i smile when i sleep. All my life i was tought that love is something i do with my heart, but i stand here today truely in love with a different thought about love, i stand high today knowing that love is something i do with every particle in my body, specially my head. Love being my guidance; i walk my way through my lover: life.
Im being called crazy, but the ones calling me crazy are the ones i pitty the most. Do they not see the beauty of life? Do they know of anything better than life? IMPOSSIBLE!
I cant count the envious looks i get when i talk about life the way Juilliet talked abuot Romeo. How can i be blamed for falling in this holly love story? with all that life gives you, how can you not love? shocking, i find it. Hold life by the hand and allow it to steel your agony away and turn it into butterflies and dasies.
Thank you life, i love you and i always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment